Leadership Development Program
During the two-day program, the participants and executive leaders spent time together building personal relationships and discussing LandCare’s core values, strategy and business model. They also discussed what makes an effective leader, providing an opportunity to learn critical elements including how to set a vision, build and inspire teams and drive change.
These meetings are a new training and development initiative and generated positive feedback from participants. As a result, the company intends to conduct several more of these development events for LandCare’s leaders during the remainder of 2017!
The graduating class of Spring 2017 includes the following participants:
- Steven Maples, Branch Manager, Seattle North
- Nick Gaitano, Branch Manager, South Bay
- Cody Jepson, Branch Manager, Portland Arbor
- Lee Chidester, Branch Manager, Portland South
- Cody Martin, Branch Manager, Pasadena
- Casey Black, Account Manager, Inland Empire
-Dan Krems, CFO